Thank you for choosing the Skin Practice for your care. The assessment and treatment of skin disease and skin cancer is an essential service, and your safety and comfort during the COVID-19 response is our utmost concern. We have been responsive to government directives regarding the COVID-19 response, and have enacted a number of procedures and protocols to make your visit to us safe. To help us provide you with the safest care possible, we ask you read the following instructions:
- If you or anyone in your household has been feeling unwell with a fever, cough, sore throat, loss of smell, runny nose, post-nasal drip or trouble breathing then let us know immediately before you attend your appointment.
- If you have had any possible contact with someone infected with COVID-19, then let us know immediately.
- Please complete and return the electronic forms we have sent you prior to your appointment to help us minimise the amount of physical paperwork we need to handle.
- We ask that you only bring a support person to your appointment if this is essential. If you do plan on bringing a support person then please let us know if they have been feeling unwell before you attend.
- If you have your own mask, then you are welcome to bring and wear this to your appointment if you wish.
- Prior to leaving your home for your appointment we ask that you use your bathroom.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we will ask you to sanitise your hands.
- Following your appointment, we will ask you to sanitise your hands when leaving our practice.
In addition to these measures, we will be wearing appropriate PPE and we have a comprehensive cleaning protocol to minimise any risk of transmission of COVID-19. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above then please let us know. We look forward to seeing you.